Takeaway self reflection tasks are as follows:
- Do you know who or what hooks your ‘A’ and ‘C’ responses?
- What do you do when you or other people get sad, angry, scared or needing comfort?
- How able are you to function with an earned ‘B’ strategy?
Practice Development tasks are as follows:
- Review a recently written assessment report and revise 1 paragraph of analysis and the child’s plan utilising knowledge from the training
- Take it to supervision to discuss
Details of Eadaoin Bhreathnach’s sensory attachment intervention here
For more information on the DMM model of attachment and adaptation (including downloadable materials to use in reports):
Information re Attachment Studies courses at the University of Roehampton can be found here
Karen Treisman’s website with full details of her resources can be found here.
- Dr Crittenden on the therapist uncensored podcast (with additional downloadable materials via the link) here
- Bessel Van Der Kolk on trauma here
- Peter Fonagy on the Life Scientific podcast here
- Alanis Morisette also has a series of podcasts featuring many high profile trauma specialists. Recommended are those with Gabor Mate, Dan Siegel and Peter Levine here
- Gabor Mate on Russell Brand here
The actual baby cue cards are available to purchase, just get in touch to get some.
Click on the materials tab to find more resources to download.