Harmful Sexual Behaviours
This introductory and experiential training considers Harmful Sexual Behaviour in children and young people. It will introduce the key skills, knowledge and practice with the aim of improving confidence in working in this area. Direct practice tools will be introduced.
An introductory 1 day training course aimed at developing front line practitioners knowledge, skills and confidence in working with harmful sexual behaviours.
By the end of the course participants will have been given the opportunity to:
- Explore definitions of Harmful Sexual behaviour (including Child Sexual Exploitation) in children and young people.
- Develop an enhanced ability to identify harmful and normative sexual behaviour.
- Consider interventions including solution focussed therapy and TACT.
- Explore care planning options utilising a systemic approach.
- Develop improved confidence in working with harmful sexual behaviour.